Risør Engineering disposes
deepwater quay at Krana in Risør
The harbor is ISPS certified, it has a short entrance and is well sheltered from wind and waves. The harbor has a deep quay front and no tidal problems.
Risør Engineering has invested in a new onshore power plant. The system consists of a 1000KVA converter and several smaller mobile units that transform power to 440V / 690V-60Hz.
The total capacity is about 1800A, which allows for delivery of power to 4-6 vehicles.
Risør Engineering offers:
• 24/7 Security Guard Service, inspection/supervision and service on vessels in storage. We install alarms, provide daily supervision and 24/7 security guard service - vessels do not require crew on board.
Risør Engineering assists with arrival, preparation for storage, service during storage and preparation for departure
• Shore power, 400V-50Hz and 440V/690V-60Hz
• Chief Engineer and storage routines for vessel storage
• Mechanical, hydraulic and electrical services
• Fabrication services
• Repair services, replacement of wooden decks
• Storage and maintenance of offshore equipment for short or long periods
Risør Engineering have competitive prices and work systematically with cost control.
We are efficient, flexible and able to take on smaller or larger projects and services, with our own resources or in close collaboration with our partners.